Thursday, September 2, 2010

Top Ten Mascots







This was one of my favorite mascots growing up as a child. I mean who can't love a wookie dunking the basketball. He is number 10 on my list.











Coming in at Number 9 is the mascot from Stanford. One of the funniest mascots I have ever seen in person. Can you imagine a giant pine tree running up and down the field.













At number eight is the Mighty Ducks Mascot. Can you say Quack....Quack....Quack..











This mascot comes from the Charlotte Hornets. He makes number 7 on my list because when I used to play NBA JAM as a kid he was my favorite mascot to play with.











Number 6 are well known mascots for the political parties. Any party who picks a donkey has my vote.








Number 5 is from Texas Christian University. He makes the list because this is one mascot I would not want to meet in a dark alley.















Number 4 goes to the Seattle Storm. This is my only all women mascot.











I think the picture says it all!!! Number 3 based on sheer comedic value













Number 2 is a emotional one for me. It was the first mascot I ever saw.












       




  Finally at number 1 is B...R...U...T...U...S!!! The best mascot in the world also belongs to the best team ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment