Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fundraising and Recruiting

I was pleasantly surprised at the similarities between recruiting and fundraising. I like the fact that this article shows the comparables between the two "professions". I would love to be a fundraising director at a college or to have my own business that did it for non-profit organizations. I think that if you can fundraise then their is always a job open for you. Every non-profit organization needs someone who can bring in the money especially when it is needed most. As the Intramural director for my college I was forced to do community involvment projects that purpose wat to raise money. It is all about who you know when it comes to this industry. When you know people who have money then you know a group that has money and then your in.

No comments:

Post a Comment