Saturday, October 9, 2010

Reporters

Personally I did not have any trouble getting my story in and that was mostly because I could walk to the field where it was happening. My apartment is literally three blocks from the field where the game takes place. The information that I wanted to get were stats, score, any personal info, weather, etc. The information for me was readily availiable from the parents in the stands and they were willing to give any info that i asked. For other reporters I would assume there are many reasons why stories can be late. I think driving to a location would hinder your ability to get back especailly with storms and so forth also it takes awhile to come up with a good storyline that keeps everyone involvesd weith the story. Having to wait for people to gove you actual quotes would hurt your ability to get the story in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment